Pull An All-Nighter (Not Because You're Studying)
Maybe you told your parents you were staying over "so-and-so's' house" but you're really at that awesome party. Sometimes being bad is kind of good. Instead of marathoning Gossip Girl for the tenth time, make some memories.Keep A Diary
Whether it's the best or worst time of your life, you'll want to remember exactly what happened. Even just a few months later you'll be laughing about how clueless you were and how much has changed.1. You can record special events.
People take photos so they can remember days out, parties etc. A diary is like a completely personal, written photo, recording the things only you saw in as much or as little detail as you like.
2. You can record normal events too.
You might think that normal days are boring, until you start writing. I’ve started seeing the special aspects of normal events, such as funny remarks or interesting things I’ve seen.
You might think that normal days are boring, until you start writing. I’ve started seeing the special aspects of normal events, such as funny remarks or interesting things I’ve seen.
3. You can record your thoughts and feelings.
You remember how things made you feel on certain days or in certain places, so your memory is more detailed.
You remember how things made you feel on certain days or in certain places, so your memory is more detailed.
No comments:
Post a Comment